SOURCES1. "Ancestors and Descendants of Benjamin and Lucretia(Walsron) McGuire) Harris" compiled by Winifred(Thompson)(Argersinger) Gonseth. A member of DAR, NEHGS, Vermont Society of Colonial Dames ETC...1948. From Barbara Snow.
2. Barbara Snow
Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
3. 1880 Genesee County, Argentine Township, Michigan Census. Living with son-in-law, John G. Burt.
4. Listed as the wife of John E. Burt in the 1860 Saginaw County census as 25 years old.
6. Listed as John E. Burt in the 1860 Saginaw County Census as a Painter of 29 years of age with 25 year old Sarah A. and 2 year old Edwin R., one year old Clarence and 15 year old Eugene (brother?). His estate was valued at $500 and personal property worth $600. He was still there in the 1870 census as John G. Burt.
Listed as John G. Burt in 1880 Genesee County, Argentine Township, Michigan Census. Had Allen Fetley, a Farm Laborer, living with the family in 1880.
7. Listed as living with John G. Burt in 1870 Saginaw County, Michigan Census.
8. Listed as living with John G. Burt in 1870 Saginaw County, Michigan Census.
Barbara Snow lists him as Edwin M. Burt with birthdate as 1856/1857.
9. 1900 Ogemaw County, Churchill Township, Michigan census.Barbara Snow.
10. 7386 Loomis Rd.
DeWitt, Michigan 48820.
11. Gravesite in Selkirk, East of West Branch Michigan.
12. 1900 Ogemaw County, Churchill Township, Michigan census.
13. Social Security Records. Social Security No. 372-38-7553.
14. Ibid. Social Security No. 369-38-0650
George Raymond was listed as Ray Parliament in his Social Security Application.
15. Flint Journal Newspaper