SOURCES1. Benjamins' information came from family records written by John George Gaunt, father of Howard Gaunt in 1932.
2. Michigan Census. 1850 Census, Oakland County.
3. Wesley D. McMichael, Traverse City, Michigan.
4. Wesley D. McMichael, Traverse City, Michigan.
5. Michigan Census. 1860.
6. Ibid. 1960.
7. IGI Microfiche.
8. Oakland County Marriage Returns, 1836-1884.
9. Was living in Oakland County, Milford Township, Michigan according to 1850 Michigan Census. Samuel was listed in the 1850 Michigan, Oakland County census in Milford Township.
10. Kirton-In-Holland parish is Number 1562 4 1/4 miles SW of Boston,
The source is from the LDS IGI database.
11. Wesley D. McMichael, Traverse City, Michigan. Wesley D. McMichael, Traverse City, Mi.
12. Michigan Census. 1960.
13. The Tuscola County marriage record lists his father as John G. Osgerby and mother as Elizabeth Gaunt. The biography of the Gaunt family written by his Cousin John George Gaunt in 1932 lists Giles' father as Thomas Osgerby.
14. Manaray's Genealogy
15. Wesley D. McMichael, Traverse City, Michigan
16. Saginaw library obituaries.
17. Manaray's Genealogy
E-mail http://members.home.net/d.d.m/index.htm. Taken from obituary, I assume from Vassar newspaper.
Funeral services were on 23 Feb 1965 at the Atkins Funeral Home.
Her tombstone shows her death date as 20 Feb 1965.
18. Taken from page 143 of Dorr N. Wiltse's book.
19. Douglas & Sheryl Garner.
20. From Agnes Garner Eggleston. Obituary in Hendersonville, North Carolina newspaper.
21. Social Security Records.
22. Family History. Janet(Shannon) Chenowth.